Exploring, creating & connecting to the world through a different lens. Most likely to crush it at photography.
Laura is an established and experienced film stills photographer with a reputation for looking beyond the obvious. Since 2007, as the official stills photographer for Survivorman, she’s captured the extraordinary all over the world. Her work has helped productions such as Beyond Survival, NHL Survival Challenge, Shark Week and Buying Sex documentary stand out and get noticed. She’s contributed to exciting smaller projects such as social media photography for an on line YouTube series shot in collaboration with Lexus Canada and The Globe and Mail. Laura’s production stills work shows versatility and commitment capturing arresting and vital images used to create the DVD’s, posters, editorial press and publicity for film work.
- Extensive experience in underwater and aerial photography.
- Expert at field producing, location scouting and securing locations for filming.
- Countless miles trekked through desert and jungle camera in hand.
- Well versed as jungle chef.
- Adept at finding solutions to any problem.
- Crafting epic crew coffee in the middle of nowhere
- and managing all elements of film production while on location.